Last-Mile Fiber Connectivity to Fast-Growing Business Communities
Increasing network demands from voice/data/video, SaaS solutions and cloud-based applications are driving higher bandwidth requirements like never before. LOGIX Last-Mile Fiber service takes advantage of our 3,200+ route miles of metro fiber to deliver last mile fiber network connectivity quickly and reliably.
Leveraging more than 300 COs and Carrier POPs as aggregation points, LOGIX has the ability to extend our fiber to the last mile at competitive, predictable prices. A wide range of interface options are also available as part of our “last-mile” tool kit that includes Ethernet over fiber and wavelength services. As with all LOGIX services, we deliver superior customer support with our 24x7x365 world-class Network Operations Center (NOC) and dedicated customer account teams.
Carrier of Choice for Texas
Texas has the largest base of Fortune 500 corporations and four of the top 10 fastest growing cities in the U.S. LOGIX is the Texas specialist for carriers with our network optimized for reaching all major Texas markets including South Texas. LOGIX's fiber network is already on-net to major data centers and cross border interconnection points. Our backbone and metro network is ready for 100G Ethernet. With Fiber Last-Mile service, LOGIX offers the complete end-to-end solution for carrier customers.
Benefits of Fiber Last-Mile
- Predetermined pricing for Near-Net buildings, subject to building access and distribution rights
- Extensive reach by leveraging LOGIX's existing regional and metro fiber infrastructure
- Resilient and high-quality network performance
- Flexible interfaces including 10/100 FE, GigE and 10 GigE
- Operations, administration, management and provisioning efficiencies
- Native Ethernet solutions for uncomplicated IP support and trouble-free network convergence