Flexible, Reliable, and Fully-Supported Ethernet
Single and multiple company locations can connect easily on the LOGIX network to obtain low-latency, highly available services for advanced voice and data applications.
As the preferred fiber network provider to businesses in Texas and Oklahoma, LOGIX is trusted by over 10,000 of the most demanding companies for exceptional reliability and service.
The LOGIX Fiber Network’s footprint covers over 265,000 fiber miles and connects more than 3,000 enterprise buildings and 100 data centers.
- Full range of speeds including Limited (100 Mbps), Basic (250 Mbps), Standard (500 Mbps), Gig Speed to 10 Gbps and higher.
- Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) compliant offer supports Ethernet Private Line (EPL), Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL), point-to-point services and Ethernet LAN (E-LAN) multipoint services.
- Predictable bandwidth provides greater resilience at high business speeds for reliability and performance.
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction guarantee to support your business.
- Secure, assured delivery that provides better performance than internet-based WAN solutions.
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Flexible business connectivity options to support your evolving requirements.
- Reliability and scalability delivered through fully-dedicated business fiber.
- Fully-redundant fiber network core infrastructure supported by the LOGIX customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Exceptional service from Texas-based LOGIX employees.
- Proactive 24x7 US-based Network Operations Center (NOC) provides system monitoring and immediate response with “always-on” technical support.