Reliable Voice Solutions for Growing Businesses
Business Voice Trunks offer a flexible and cost-effective way to deliver voice service over the LOGIX “built-for-business” network.
You can simplify your voice management activity using LOGIX Business Voice Trunks to provide high capacity connectivity, regardless of the specific phone solution within your business.
The experienced LOGIX sales team can quickly understand your requirements and align solutions to match your timing, equipment, and training needs.
Trusted by over 10,000 of the most demanding companies for exceptional reliability and service, LOGIX manages over 265,000 fiber miles for wide geographic coverage and highly-connected solutions.
LOGIX Business Voice Trunk Solutions
- Scalable, powerful voice trunks with multiple handoff options.
- Supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Primary Rate Interface (PRI), and T1 Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) handoffs to your Private Branch Exchange (PBX) to meet your individual requirements.
- Disaster recovery capability included.
- Optional unlimited domestic long distance.
- Additional DIDs (Direct Inward Dialing numbers) and TFNs (Toll-Free Numbers) with nationwide coverage can be added to your business voice services.
The LOGIX Advantage
- Flexible business connectivity options to support your evolving requirements.
- Lightning fast bandwidth with symmetrical speeds up to 100 gigabytes tailored to your voice and data needs.
- Reliability delivered through fully-dedicated business fiber network that is Carrier Ethernet Certified by MEF.
- Top-tier uptime ensured by the LOGIX Network Operations Center (NOC) which monitors fiber speeds and performance to deliver exceptional dependability.
- Texas-based customer care and service teams expertly handle your requests, install, and maintenance activities 24x7.