Managed Dark Fiber – Virtually Unlimited Bandwidth – Dedicated and Managed for You
Looking for high-capacity bandwidth delivered by dark fiber without the high capital investment or ongoing management of owning a fiber network? LOGIX Managed Dark Fiber Services deliver a customized and managed dark fiber solution so your business can have the unmatched scalability of dark fiber without the hassles of building and managing your own fiber network.
Traditionally, dark fiber is purchased via an Indefeasible Right of Use (IRU) agreement with a large upfront build cost and recurring maintenance fees. Dark fiber owners are responsible for lighting the network with expensive optical equipment and providing management/maintenance of the network. Dark fiber purchases have been limited to very large network providers. With LOGIX Managed Dark Fiber Services, businesses can now benefit from LOGIX’s network expertise to build their customized fiber infrastructure and leave the ongoing management to our knowledgeable engineers. You provide the conditioned space for the network equipment and we will take care of the rest.
Build A Customized Fiber Network That Meets The High Bandwidth Needs Of Your Business
- Connect two locations with a point-to-point fiber configuration or design a fiber ring network with access points connecting multiple locations.
- Deliver unmatched scalability and virtually unlimited bandwidth – multiple fiber strands available based on business requirements.
- Eliminate high upfront capital cost of fiber network build-out, no IRU.
- Tailor the cost of building, maintaining and managing your fiber infrastructure with flexible contract terms – multi-year lease from five to 20 years with renewal options.
The LOGIX Advantage
- LOGIX procures the optical equipment, performs engineering, installation, testing and turn-up of your fiber network.
- Solution customization is performed by LOGIX network engineers with in-depth knowledge of network design and configuration.
- LOGIX provides all aspects of maintenance for your fiber network including sparing of parts and equipment, dispatch for fixes, and software upgrades.
- Documentation provided for OTDR and power meter testing.
- Proactive network management and 7x24x365 monitoring by LOGIX Network Operations Center’s level II technical staff.
Other Fiber Service Options
LOGIX provides many fiber network solutions that can be customized to meet the bandwidth requirements of your business including Managed Wavelength and Fiber Last-Mile services.