Metro and Regional Wavelength Services
If your business needs to move huge volumes of data, quickly and over long distances, it’s enough to make a private fiber connection worth considering. But what if you don’t want to invest in the expensive equipment or “do-it-yourself” engineering and maintenance that come with leasing dark fiber? The sensible alternative is a managed wavelength service, which gives your company extremely high, dedicated optical bandwidth in a simpler and budget-friendly configuration with bandwidth levels from 1 to 10 Gbps and beyond.
With Managed Waves from LOGIX, you maintain the freedom to run multiple applications – data, voice, and video – in their native protocols, scale bandwidth easily as your needs evolve, and leave the complex network management tasks to us.
Leverage LOGIX’s Managed Waves Service to:
- Establish a high-bandwidth fiber connection (point-to-point) between distant locations such as headquarters and a data center.
- Achieve a cost-effective alternative to lighting and managing dark fiber.
- Implement load sharing with two point-to-point connections.
- Deploy diversely routed fiber pairs for redundancy and business continuity applications.
- Manage various applications over a single fiber wavelength with no need to replace equipment when your needs change.
- Interconnect with other services such as E-Line, MPLS and Dedicated Internet Access.
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Efficiency: Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) technology enables maximum bandwidth for the lowest cost.
- Flexibility: Managed Waves service supports all major networking protocols (ATM, Frame Relay, SONET, Ethernet and IP) and interfaces with SONET or Gigabit Ethernet.
- Scalability: Move easily between bandwidth options from 1 to 10 Gbps. Bandwidth beyond 10 Gbps is available by multiplexing waves onto a single pair of fiber for redundant, load sharing, diversely routed fiber pairs.
- Security: Choose between protected, unprotected, or load sharing (physically diverse) configurations.
- Professional support: Count on 24/7 network monitoring and technical assistance.
Other Fiber Service Options:
LOGIX provides many fiber network solutions that can be customized to meet the bandwidth requirements of your business including Managed Dark Fiber and Fiber Last-Mile Services.