Oklahoma City, OK
Data Provisioning Technician
Data Provisioning Order Department L1 performs all activities associated with the creation and support of Internet orders, customer installations and circuit testing. Duties include all Logix products such as, Internet, MPLS Layer2/Layer3, E-mail and DNS. We offer on the job training for the ideal candidate.
•Excellent knowledge of Ciena, Adtran, Brocade, ALU/Nokia and Cisco routers.
•Familiar with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. •Basic knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, and BGP)
•Advanced knowledge of NAT and DHCP.
•Advanced knowledge of Local Area Network and Wide Area Networks
•Excellent knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 subnetting
•Excellent knowledge of MPLS L2/L3
•Basic knowledge of circuit testing and design
•Basic understanding of Carrier Ethernet
- Adhere to company practices and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
- Complete any special projects as assigned.
- Ability to interact with other departments in a high volume environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to learn all aspects of the job by attending seminars/vocational schools or classes, reading instruction manuals, on-the-job-training, etc.
- Demonstrate creative and organizational skills in order to work through projects producing accurate and effective end results.
- •Ability to collect data, establish facts, define problem(s), and evaluate seriousness of problem(s).
- •Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
College degree or 2 years experience in Networking or Telecommunications. CCENT, CCNA, CompTIA, Network+ Certifications preferred but not required