Marketing Specialist Job Description
Seeking a detail-oriented, technical yet creative, self-starter to join our dynamic and growing marketing team as the Marketing Analyst. We’re looking for a team player who thrives in a highly collaborative environment to get stuff done. We’re a small team that makes a big impact, so we need a go-getter that’s ready to jump right into the action! Here’s what you’ll do:
· Be a key support for the VP of Marketing in the monthly development of defined marketing tactics and programs that that build the brand, grow sales and deepen customer relationships.
· Collaborate closely with Sales, Product, Customer Service and Finance to successfully launch cross-functional projects.
· Partner with outside agencies to assist in campaign development and management across digital channels (search, email, social, display, retargeting) and public relations.
· Monitor, track, and manage reporting on key monthly metrics.
· Own and update and manage marketing calendar.
· Monthly budget updating and assistance in expense submissions and tracking.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
· Accountable – you must be someone who takes ownership of your responsibilities. If something is on your plate, you’ll get it done and communicate status and results effectively.
· A communicator – we need someone who is strong at written and verbal communication. You’ll collaborate with every department in this ‘hub’ role, so effective communication skills are a must.
· A self-starter – we’re looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running and doesn’t wait around for someone to tell them what to do.
· Detail-oriented – to succeed in this position, you must have meticulous attention to detail.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
· 3-5 years of experience working in a marketing agency setting or on the client side helping to manage agencies/vendors.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing degree.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Strong project management skills.
· Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve goals.
· Strong Excel skills for presenting metrics and results.
· Proven track record of supporting and launching marketing campaigns.
· Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity working with digital marketing tactics including email, SEM, SEO and landing page development.