1. Regularly achieve and maintain monthly sales quota on a consistent basis.
2. Responsible for acquiring new enterprise accounts (or “logos”) in a systematic way to include:
• Filter prospective leads against criteria that are important to your territory, market coverage strategy, and align with LOGIX standards.
• Leverage your access strategy and marketing resources to deliver an effective access message to open dialogue with prospective customers and discuss LOGIX services.
• Through face to face appointments, build rapport with prospective customers and work to determine their business needs, network needs, and all drivers toward making a change or purchasing additional services.
• Create a solution for the customer that will make good business sense (ie aligned with customer’s drivers), fits the customer’s image, budget, and implementation timeline.
• After obtaining signed contract, set customer expectations for successful implementation.
3. Responsible for attending all scheduled sales meetings as required by Sales Manager.
4. Works closely with Sales Engineer and Sales Manager in planning sales activity in order to consistently achieve successful results.
5. Responsible for providing periodic sales activity reports to supervisor or as requested.
6. Development of proposals for customer solutions and technical presentations.
7. Meets and exceeds team member expectations by providing service and department teamwork;
• Provides value-added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations;
• Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed;
• Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and management;
• Performs other duties as required to provide excellent service and teamwork;
8. Adheres to policies and procedures;
• Attends work on time as scheduled;
• Required to call in to report an absence no less than two hours prior to the start of the shift by contacting the supervisor directly and stating reason for absence;
• Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
1. Adhere to company practices and regulations.
2. Maintain work area in neat and orderly fashion.
3. Establish and adhere to a record of good attendance and punctuality.
4. Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
5. Complete any special projects as assigned.