• Coordinates the installation of customer orders for phone, data and HPBX services.
• Keeps customer updated from the beginning and end of the process.
• Understands and reviews all services ordered with customer contact.
• Creates entry of the project in NIMS.
• Coordinate order through internal departments such as Data Ops, Voice Provisioning, Construction and Field Services.
• Instruct and follow up with customers to make sure their voice and data vendors have been scheduled
• Develop good working relationships with sales representatives.
• Provide accurate & timely reporting of dates and notes in Logix360.
• Coordinate service conversions with the vendor, provisioning, the customer and technicians.
• Place LSR with various ILEC’s and CLEC’s for porting existing telephone numbers from their network to the Logix network.
• Participate in customer conversions via the telephone to the Logix network during business hours and occasionally after business hours or on Saturdays.
• Complete installation checklists verifying product & services were installed correctly.
• Transition customers to Account Relations Manager for service after completed conversion.
• Complete the customer order in billing as quickly as possible after the conversion.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• 2+ years telecommunications experience preferred.
• 2+ years Project Management experience preferred.
• Above average interpersonal and communications skills.
• Basic knowledge of telephone systems and equipment rooms.
• Basic knowledge of local services products, such as lines, SIP, PRI, HPBX, DID’s, Internet, Data, etc.
• Understanding of how to read ILEC and CLEC CSR records a plus.
• Adhere to company practices and regulations.
• Be flexible to work before or after hours occasionally.
• Maintain work area in neat and orderly fashion.
• Establish and adhere to a record of good attendance and punctuality.
• Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
• Complete any special projects as assigned.
• Works in a safe manner, adheres to the safety guidelines set forth in company policy.