- Coordinates the installation of customer orders for phone, data and HPBX services.
- Keeps customer updated from the beginning and end of the process.
- Understands and reviews all services ordered with customer contact.
- Creates entry of the project in NIMS.
- Coordinate order through internal departments such as Data Ops, Voice Provisioning, Construction and Field Services.
- Instruct and follow up with customers to make sure their voice and data vendors have been scheduled
- Develop good working relationships with sales representatives.
- Provide accurate & timely reporting of dates and notes in Logix360.
- Coordinate service conversions with the vendor, provisioning, the customer and technicians.
- Place LSR with various ILEC’s and CLEC’s for porting existing telephone numbers from their network to the Logix network.
- Participate in customer conversions via the telephone to the Logix network during business hours and occasionally after business hours or on Saturdays.
- Complete installation checklists verifying product & services were installed correctly.
- Transition customers to Account Relations Manager for service after completed conversion.
- Complete the customer order in billing as quickly as possible after the conversion.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
2+ years telecommunications experience preferred.
- 2+ years Project Management experience preferred.
- Above average interpersonal and communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of telephone systems and equipment rooms.
- Basic knowledge of local services products, such as lines, SIP, PRI, HPBX, DID’s, Internet, Data, etc.
- Understanding of how to read ILEC and CLEC CSR records a plus.
- Adhere to company practices and regulations.
- Be flexible to work before or after hours occasionally.
- Maintain work area in neat and orderly fashion.
- Establish and adhere to a record of good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
- Complete any special projects as assigned.
- Works in a safe manner, adheres to the safety guidelines set forth in company policy.