The Commission Specialist position is a junior level accountant role that will perform all activities associated with computing monthly sales commissions and agent residuals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Review and input individual sales into spreadsheet for uploading to commissioning software.
- Calculate monthly commissions utilizing the software and review output for accuracy.
- Resolve commission and agent dispute requests.
- Track agent residuals, which includes verifying monthly residual payments, analyzing data to ensure agents are in compliance, and terminating agent’s payments that are not in compliance.
- Prepare monthly reporting for sales commissions and agent residuals.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Commission processing experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office systems with specific focus on advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and have strong organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Adhere to company practices and regulations.
- Establish and retain a record of good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer, vendor, and company information.
- Works in a safe manner adheres to the safety guidelines set forth in company policy.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-directed/self-starter able to work in ambiguous environment
- Prior experience administering/paying commission programs
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred but not required
- Experience with Xactly preferred but not required
- Maintain positive attitude towards customers, co-workers and management.
- Maintain honesty and integrity in all circumstances.
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak clearly and listen effectively. Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Standing and walking are necessary. Must be able to lift items up to 10 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.