- Project manages the installation of new facilities based phone service & data orders.
- Keeps customer updated from the beginning and end of the process.
- Reviews services with customer contact.
- Creates entry of the project file in SOS.
- Coordinate order through internal departments such as Data Ops, Translations, the Central Office and Field Services.
- Instruct and follow up with customers to make sure their voice and Data vendors have been scheduled
- Develop good working relationships with sales representatives.
- Provide accurate & timely reporting of dates and notes in SOS
- Coordinate service conversions with the vendor, provisioning, the customer and technicians.
- Place LSR with various LEC’s and CLEC’s for porting existing telephone numbers to remove from their switches into the Logix switch.
- Create and port numbers through the NPAC database
- Be available to assist in customer conversions via the telephone, to the Facility based product, occasionally after business hours.
- Complete installation checklists verifying product & services were installed correctly.
- Transition customers to Account Relations Manager for service after completed conversion.
- Send order to billing the day after conversion
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- 2+ years telecommunications experience preferred.
- 2+ years Project Management experience preferred.
- Above average interpersonal and communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of telephone systems and equipment rooms.
- Basic knowledge of local services products, such as lines, trunks, DID’s, Internet, T-1’s, etc.
- Understanding of how to read SWB 2733 & CSR records a plus.
- Adhere to company practices and regulations.
- Be flexible to work before or after hours occasionally.
- Maintain work area in neat and orderly fashion.
- Establish and adhere to a record of good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
- Complete any special projects as assigned.
- Works in a safe manner, adheres to the safety guidelines set forth in company policy.