Salary: $0.00 /year
Director – Carrier Sales – Sales
Competitive Salary & Lucrative Commissions
DIRECTOR – CARRIER SALES
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that is well-funded, has a 35-year track record, and led by a competitive and ambitious management team with a strong history of success. Bring your previous outside sales and telecom experience to make an impact right away! LOGIX is seeking experienced sales people who will own and grow the business in your territory. Only self-motivated, ambitious, high-achievers need apply.
The Director Carrier Sales is a senior level Sales position that’s well supported across the company and, for the right person, can make big contributions to the company’s topline revenue. If you’re an experienced sales person looking to optimize your salary and commission in a growing and exciting industry in a company that’s devoted to investing in its sales team, then look no further. Let’s talk.
The Director of Carrier Sales is responsible for developing relationships and selling wholesale and carrier services to wireless, IXC, RBOC, CLEC, data centers and other carriers/aggregators. Additionally, identifies new opportunities through prospecting of both existing and new accounts and develops long-term relationships that drive sustainable revenue growth.
LOGIX is an established fiber-based network infrastructure operator in Texas and provides highly secure fiber-based data and voice services as well as data center access to over 100+ data centers in the state. The vast network includes 6,500 route miles, 3,000 On-Net Locations, and 265,000 fiber miles. Known for its outstanding Texas-based customer service, flexible connectivity options and best-in-class reliability, LOGIX’s built-for-business fiber network delivers the dependability customers need so that they can focus on their business.
LOGIX offers a broad range of carrier services for simple and complex configurations including Internet, Ethernet, Wavelength, Data Centers, Cloud Connect and SONET.
- Experience in carrier sales, consultative sales techniques, and account planning including account profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, sales opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long-range client management strategies
- Product knowledge of Dark Fiber, E-Access, E-NNI, IP, Wavelength and next-gen services as well as associated end-user and carrier applications
- Operational understanding of telecommunications ordering, provisioning, and billing processes
- Ability to communicate with C level executives within an organization
- Proven track record in carrier sales
- Technical skills related to network design and local access services is a plus
- Knowledge of different selling techniques, especially Sandler Sales System
- Thorough knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
- Ability to get involved in complex scenarios and work directly with prospects and customers when needed
- Product knowledge of Dark Fiber, E-Access, E-NNI, IP, Wavelength, Spectrum and next-gen services as well as associated end-user and carrier applications
- Strong marketing, negotiation and decision-making skills with the ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Moderate analytical skills and an understanding of basic accounting principles related to financial transactions
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Word, Excel, Power Point
- Must have valid driver’s license and a responsible driving record.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- College degree preferred.
- 10 years of sales experience in the telecom or related industries.