Oklahoma City, OK
The Data Provisioning Order Department L1 will perform all activities associated with the creation and support of Internet orders, customer installs/turn-ups and circuit testing. Duties include all Logix products such as, Internet, MPLS Layer2/Layer3, and Network Firewall. We will offer on the job training for the ideal candidates.
1. Complete service order activity for new customer installs and existing customer ACDs.
2. Good working knowledge of Brocade, Ciena, Adtran, and ALU/Nokia routers command line structure.
3. Familiar with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
4. Basic knowledge of Local Area Network.
5. Ability to observe and make recommendations for changes or upgrades to Logix based software applications directly associated with order processing.
6. Ability to interact with other departments in a high volume environment.
7. Represent Data Provisioning in equipment or product conversions that require mass records or database changes.
8. Good interpersonal skills.
9. Adheres to policies and procedures;
· Attends work on time as scheduled;
· Required to call in to report an absence no less than one hour prior to the start of the shift by contacting the Manager directly.
· Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
10. Performs other duties from time to time as requested by the Manager or as business needs dictates.
1. Adhere to company practices and regulations.
2. Follow all documentation and processes associated with task.
3. Establish and retain a record of good attendance and punctuality.
4. Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
5. Complete any special projects as assigned.
6. Works in a safe manner adheres to the safety guidelines set forth in company policy.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must be able to learn all aspects of the job by attending seminars/vocational schools or classes, reading instruction manuals, on-the-job-training, etc.
2. Demonstrate creative and organizational skills in order to work through projects producing accurate and effective end results.
3. Ability to collect data, establish facts, define problem(s), and evaluate seriousness of problem(s).
4. Maintain positive attitude towards customers, co-workers and management.
5. Maintain honesty and integrity in all circumstances.
6. Effective time management.
7. Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
8. Ability to operate a motor vehicle. Must have valid motor vehicle operator’s license and a responsible driving record.
College degree or 2 years experience in major area. Basic Network knowledge. Basic Windows knowledge. Two years experience with routing and switching infrastructures is required. Preferred certifications:
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)