ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & EXPECTATIONS:
- Focus on increasing revenue from existing customer base while continuing to reduce the churn.
- Customer account maintenance including renewing term agreements keeping ARM account base revenue under term at 81% of the account base threshold.
- Responsible for keeping activity reports and Top 10 reports updated weekly and monthly.
- Manage entire account base at all times and make any necessary changes in a timely manner, including working with Sales, AMS, Provisioning, Priority Care and other departments, as necessary.
- Responsible to add-on to accounts, save accounts, win-back customers.
- Work closely with AM’s assisting with training, motivation, lead generation and attending sales meetings.
- Work in structured environment including staff meetings, one-on-ones, customer visits, calling sessions, training meetings. All should be scheduled in advance and planned.
- Expected to visit with his/her entire customer base within the first 180 days of account distribution.
- Expected to visit every customer in his/her account base every six months.
- Expected to visit his/her Top 20 team accounts every quarter.
- Expected to have “same day response” to all customer emails, voice messages and requests.
- Expense reports should be completed on the first working day of each month and submitted for manager approval by the fifth of each month.
- Meets and exceeds team member expectations by providing service and department teamwork;
- Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations;
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed;
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and management;
- Performs other duties as required to provide excellent service and teamwork;
- Adheres to policies and procedures;
- Attends work on time as scheduled;
- Required to call in to report an absence no less than two hours prior to the start of the shift by contacting the supervisor directly and stating reason for absence;
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- Adhere to company practices and regulations.
- Maintain work area in neat and orderly fashion.
- Establish and adhere to a record of good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
- Complete any special projects as assigned.
- KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to learn all aspects of the job by on-the-job training, attending seminars/vocational schools or classes, reading instruction manuals, etc., for the position.
- Must have a good comprehension of telephone etiquette and office protocol.
- Ability to define problem(s), define seriousness of problem(s), collect data, and establish facts.
- Maintain positive attitude towards co-workers and customers.
- Maintain honesty and integrity in all dealings.
- Effective time management.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle. Must have valid motor vehicle operator’s license and a responsible driving record.
- EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Preferred Bachelors degree. Recommended of two (2) years of account relations and customer service experience, (1) one year of Telecommunications experience. Must have knowledge of Computer Operations such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel applications, Typing, 10-Key.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak clearly and hear. Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Standing and walking are necessary. Must be able to lift items up to 15 lbs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Maintain forty (40) hours per week performance level, plus additional hours as job requires
The noise level in this environment is often moderate.