Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing accurate information to both internal and external customers on all inbound and outbound calls. We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Customer Care Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer’s calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues. Our Call Center Representatives are often the first point of contact for customer’s issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Have a working knowledge of telecommunications concepts.
· Performing proactive customer service by reviewing accounts to identify areas of concern or opportunity.
· Responsible for gathering appropriate information from the customer to create a trouble ticket with enough detail to identify correct technical support team that allows them to begin trouble isolation and resolution.
· Troubleshooting service issues in order to determine the appropriate avenue for resolution
· Use current and future tools to perform simple network voice changes.
· Maintaining a daily log of all customers requesting follow up and proactively provide written and/or verbal updates based on committed update intervals.
- Responsible for assisting customers with questions related to invoices, products, rates services offered and troubleshooting issues.
- Answering inbound calls to meet the needs of all customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Able to answer calls pertain to billing questions, including researching billed calls, orders and computing debits/credits.
- Experience in Telecom sales or customer service required. Familiarity with Logix Fiber Networks products and services a plus.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, as well as excellent communication, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work under stress and in a fast-paced customer driven environment.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Answering inbound calls from both Internal and External customers in order to meet the needs of all customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to collect data and quickly gather facts in order to define the problem(s) and set appropriate resolution priority.
- Excellent comprehension of contact center etiquette and customer support skills
- Understanding customer segmentation strategy and expectations to customer trouble ticket management process.
· Understand and have ability to provide a quality customer experience interaction with every call or ticket worked.
· Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
· Proven ability to operate honestly and with high integrity.
· Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed.
· Communicates effectively with customer, co-workers and management.
· Understanding of Call Center, Service Operation Center and Network Operation Center (Operations) Disaster Recovery Plan Procedures.
· Dependable, prompt professional who is a self-starter with initiative and drive to provide excellent customer service.
· Adhere to company practices and regulations including attendance and punctuality expectations.
· Maintain work area in neat and orderly fashion.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task while using critical thinking skills to solve customer problems efficiently and effectively.
· Learn all aspects of the position responsibilities through on-the-job training, reading and job aids.
· Performs other duties as required to provide excellent customer service and complete any special projects assigned by the manager.
· Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Word & Excel applications and the ability to type 35wpm.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Willing to work overtime and be available for on-call duty and emergency call in situations.
· Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to speak clearly and hear effectively through phone or headset.
- Sitting, standing for 8 hours a day
- Vision must support looking at multiple computer monitors simultaneously. Some desktop and others large screen monitors.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Minimum two (2) years telecommunications experience preferred.