Sales Director – Channel Sales
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company that is well-funded, has a track record of over 35 years, and helmed by an executive team that has a strong history of success. Bring your previous channel sales experience and agent relationships and make an impact right away!
The new Sales Director – Channel Sales is an entrepreneurial position that’s well supported across the company and for the right person who wants to make a big contribution to the company’s topline revenue. The person will be responsible for developing and implementing a channel sales strategy, programs, and processes essential to growing this segment of the company. The role is responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with distributors, agents, sub-agents, Managed Service Providers, Telecom Brokers, and consultants.
This position will work cross-functionally to grow its base of business and generate additional demand through partner events; studying the market for new trends; managing channel partners; and fostering relationships between channel partners and Logix.
- Build and maintain relationships with master agents and key partners to help build up this important segment of the business
- Entertain, meet with, and ensure master agents and sub-agents have the tools, information, and products they need to effectively sell Logix services
- Meeting and exceeding a monthly sales quota
- Make presentations to upper management, peers, agents and others on products, metrics, and successes
- Share knowledge of Logix products and services with the ability to accurately convey the benefits to Agents
- Responsible for identifying and penetrating prospective sub agents and their prospects
- Ability to articulate the Logix value proposition with agents and partners
- Lead all stages of the channel sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the industry and customers to identify and propose unique solutions
- Create strong relationships based on trust, integrity, and customer satisfaction to effectively drive sales and repeat business with channel partners
- Track, analyze and report sales activity and pipeline
- Work directly with cross functional teams to design and price customized solutions for partners
- Be able to lead, develop and coach Channel Managers to obtain sales goals
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Historical & Documented attainment of sales quota.
- 10 years of proven history of related working experience in management, Outside Sales and the Telecommunications industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical solutions proposal development
- High energy and excellent verbal/written communication skills a must
- College degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Strong leadership, people management, and team development skills
- Understanding of telecom industry with basic understanding of voice and data technologies including Internet, MPLS, UCAAS, SIP Trunking and Private Transport
- Experience developing, implementing and communicating business strategies and plans.
- Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities and markets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
- Ability to travel 30%.
Channel Sales Director Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
- Very competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Great commission and incentive programs.
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
- Comprehensive sales training – collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
- Exciting growth strategy and a strong executive leadership team with a tremendous track record of success.
- Career potential. The Company is growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.