Sales Account Executive is a B2B position selling directly to decision makers. This is a hybrid hunter/farmer position that requires the Account Executive to cold call, build a funnel of prospective customers and grow their territory. In addition, the Account Executive will be responsible for the retention of existing account base. This position offers a competitive base salary with uncapped commission and six figure potential.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & EXPECTATIONS:
- Regularly achieve and maintain monthly sales quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for acquiring new business accounts (or “Logos”) in a systematic way to include:
- Filter prospective leads against criteria that are important to your territory, market coverage strategy, and align with Logix standards.
- Through face to face appointments, build rapport, with prospective customers, and work to determine their business needs, network needs, and all drivers toward making a change or purchasing additional services.
- Create a solution for the customer that will make good business sense, fits the customers image, budget and implementation timeline.
- After obtaining signed contract, set customer expectations, for successful implementation.
- Focus on increasing revenue from existing customer base while continuing to reduce the churn.
- Customer account maintenance including renewing term agreements keeping account base revenue under term at 81% of the account base threshold.
- Expected to visit top ½ his/her entire customer base within the first 180 days of account distribution.
- Responsible for inputting information and keeping up to date records of accounts and activity in Logix360.
- Work in structured environment including staff meetings, one-on-ones, customer visits, calling sessions, training meetings. All should be scheduled in advance and planned.
- Meets and exceeds team member expectations by providing service and department teamwork;
- Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations;
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed;
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and management;
- Performs other duties as required to provide excellent service and teamwork;
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to learn all aspects of the job by on-the-job training, attending trainings, reading instruction manuals, etc., for the position.
- Ability to define problem(s), define seriousness of problem(s), collect data, and establish facts.
- Maintain positive attitude towards co-workers and customers.
- Maintain honesty and integrity in all dealings.
- Effective time management.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle. Must have valid motor vehicle operator’s license and a responsible driving record.
- 3 years’ sales experience required. B2B a plus
- Must have knowledge of Computer Operations such as Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications.
- College Degree, required