- Position provides post installation training and support directly to customers related to Logix Hosted PBX products and Services. Position is expected to be onsite with customer and technician during install whenever possible to provide initial basic training as well as schedule follow up in-depth training session within 1 week of install with end users. Have Printed User Guides Ready for Customer and give basic tutorials on day 1.
- Assist Field Services and vendor Installation Company to assure install goes smoothly and that customer is 100% comfortable before they leave customer premises on Day 1.
- Review a pre and post install checklist to assure that all seats, features and licenses are correct and accurate in L360 and that View Pricing matches NIMs and RPX inventory to assure accurate records for inventory and billing.
- Performs first bill review for all HPBX customers – and creates Billing Records Correction Orders to fix any errors found in L360 in order to match inventory and billing back to the contract customer signed. Works closely with Billing Operations to open/research and close billing disputes made by HPBX customers.
- Works closely with Sales Engineers to identify issues and augments needed for HPBX product.
- Grow/develop into SME on HPBX product and make recommendations on how to simplify the product offering into 3-5 simple pre-configured offerings.
- Serves as single point of contact for 30 days post install for all HPBX customers for escalations and questions.
- Opens trouble tickets with NOC for any network issues customer is experiencing (Logix) at the request of customer and follows up with customer to assure 100% complete satisfaction.
- Opens trouble tickets with Momentum for any HPBX issues customer is experiencing using vendor ticket system.
- Works closely with Sales Engineering team to update and publish all HPBX job aids/user guides and Videos to the Logix.com corporate Website.
- Works with marketing department to create new product offerings to support evolution of the HPBX service offering.
- Adhere to company practices and regulations.
- Establish and adhere to a record of good attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
- Complete any special projects as assigned.