Manager – Channel Sales
This is an amazing opportunity to join a telecom company that is well-funded, has a track record of over 35 years, and helmed by an executive team that has a strong history of success. This opportunity allows someone to join the company and essentially make an impact from day one.
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a sales strategy, programs, and process essential to grow this segment of the company. The role is responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with distributors, Master Agents, agents, sub-agents, Managed Service Providers, Telecom Brokers and consultants. The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for generating additional demands through partner events; studying the market for newer trends; managing channel conflicts; and fostering relationships between channel partners and Logix Fiber Networks.
• Meeting and Exceeding a monthly sales Quota
• Maintain an up to date sales funnel
• Demonstrated knowledge of LOGIX Fiber Networks products and services with the ability to accurately convey the benefits to Agents
• Responsible for identifying and penetrating prospective sub agents and their prospects
• Reading and participating in all Logix Fiber Networks communications and maintaining a high level of knowledge on all Logix Fiber Networks products, programs and promotions
• Have a high level of understanding and knowledge of the features and benefits and requirements of the LOGIX Fiber Networks Agent Program and the ability to articulate it to partners along with the LOGIX Fiber Networks value proposition
• Lead all stages of the sales cycle as needed to support the conversion of opportunities to sales.
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the industry and customers to identify and propose unique solutions
• Leverage competitive knowledge to execute sales strategy that meets or exceeds revenue objectives.
• Create strong relationships based on trust, integrity, and customer satisfaction to effectively drive sales and repeat business with Channel Partners and Master Agents
• Track, analyze and report sales activity using Logix Fiber Networks internal sales reporting tools
• Work directly with engineering team to design and price customized solutions for your partners
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Historical & Documented attainment of sales quotas.
• 10 years of proven history of related working experience in Outside Sales and the Telecommunications industry.
• High energy and excellent verbal/written communication skills a must
• College degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
• Strong leadership, people management, and team development skills
• Understanding of telecom industry processes for ordering, provisioning, and installation, with basic understanding of voice and data technologies including Internet, MPLS, UCAAS, SIP Trunking and Private Transport
• Experience developing, implementing and communicating business strategies and plans.
• Successful track record of prospecting, researching, and qualifying targets, generating sales reports, sales pipelines and funnel management for new business opportunities and markets.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, organization, negotiation and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite to include, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with CRM systems, generating sales reports, sales pipelines, and funnel management.
• Ability to travel 30-50%.
Channel Sales Manager Rewards – If you qualify for this great opportunity, the Company offers:
• Competitive strong base salary commensurate with experience.
• Great incentive program.
• Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
• Employer matched 401(K) Savings Plan.
• Comprehensive sales training – collaborative, innovative, proactive and passionate team who want you to succeed.
• Exciting growth strategy and a strong executive leadership team with a tremendous track record of success.
• Career Potential. The Company is growing and with that comes great opportunity for long term career growth.