MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
This is a Business to Business outside sales role in the telecommunications industry.
1. Maintaining established sales quota on a monthly basis.
2. Responsible for servicing new and existing accounts in a systematic way.
3. Responsible for attendance to scheduled sales meetings as requested by Sales Manager.
4. Works closely with Sales Engineer, Sales Support Representatives and Sales Manager.
5. Responsible for providing Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports to supervisor or as requested.
6. Responsible for correctly filling out sign-up sheets and other related paperwork in a timely and professional manner.
7. Development of proposals for technical presentations.
8. Responsible for prospecting new business for LOGIX.
9. Meets and exceeds team member expectations by providing service and department teamwork;
• Provides value added service to customers by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations;
• Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed;
• Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and management;
• Performs other duties as required to provide excellent service and teamwork;
10. Adheres to policies and procedures;
• Attends work on time as scheduled;
• Required to call in to report an absence no less than two hours prior to the start of the shift by contacting the supervisor directly and stating reason for absence;
• Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
11. Performs other duties clerical, proofreading, special Business projects from time to time as requested by the Sales Manager or as business needs dictates.
1. Adhere to company practices and regulations.
2. Maintain work area in neat and orderly fashion.
3. Establish and adhere to a record of good attendance and punctuality.
4. Maintain confidentiality of all customer and company information.
5. Complete any special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must be able to learn all aspects of the job by on-the-job-training, attending seminars/vocational schools or classes, reading instruction manuals, etc., for the position.
2. Must have a good comprehension of telephone etiquette.
3. Ability to define problem(s), define seriousness of problem(s), collect data, and establish facts.
4. Maintain positive attitude towards co-workers and customers.
5. Maintain honesty and integrity in all dealings.
6. Effective time management.
7. Troubleshooting abilities.
8. Professional and effective oral and written communication skills.
9. Ability to operate a motor vehicle. Must have valid motor vehicle operator’s license and a responsible driving record.
College Degree preferred. High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and 5 years sales experience in the Telecommunications Industry.
Must have knowledge of Basic Computer and network operations such as Microsoft Windows and Word, Excel, Typing, 10-key, and 10-X billing system.