Download the Executive Report on this page to learn the Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Are Choosing Phone Service in the Cloud. Here is a preview of just three of the reasons:
- There is no expensive hardware to buy.
- Calls and call routing is remotely handled by software, which keeps costs much lower.
- VoIP also provides unlimited domestic long-distance calling.
- Businesses report saving as much as 50% on TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Today’s VoIP business phone systems are exceptionally reliable if you work with the right company.
- Top-quality business phone service providers monitor networks 24/7 year-round to maintain robust and reliable service.
- Service level agreements that guarantee 99.999% uptime.
- Employees and contractors can work remotely, at home, or move between locations.
- A customer can call one business number and the call is routed to the receiver’s business location or mobile device wherever they are.
Download the Executive Report on this page to learn all Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Are Choosing Phone Service in the Cloud.