Metro Ethernet or metropolitan area network (MAN) connects businesses that have multiple offices within a metro region, city or campus location with one another and provides them scalable, cost-efficient and flexible voice, video, and data traffic options and solutions through the use of Internet Protocol (IP).
LOGIX’s Wholesale Metro Ethernet service addresses a wide range of networking needs, including point-to-point, point to multipoint and any-to-any WAN connectivity on metropolitan, regional and national levels. Most typically LOGIX’s Metro Ethernet service is used to connect headquarters, data centers and cloud destinations.
LOGIX’s Wholesale Metro Ethernet service is carrier-grade built. The network extends to 3,000 On-Net buildings and over 100 On-Net Data Centers. Multiple bandwidth options of up to 10 Gbps are available and provide seamless, low latency reliable connectivity.
Wholesale Metro Ethernet Benefits
- One of the most dense networks in Texas.
- Over 100 data centers directly connected to our backbone.
- 3,000 On-Net buildings.
- Cloud Connectivity with private, secure ethernet to most Cloud Providers.
Wholesale Metro Ethernet Specifications
- CE 2.0 MEF Certified.
- E-Access 1 & 10 Gbps NNI.
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL).
- Class of Service (COS) Real-Time, Mission Critical and Standard.
- Scalable options up to 10 Gbps.
DEMANDING TEXAS BUSINESSES