Wholesale Wavelength service is the ideal solution for companies that have large bandwidth needs and want a cost-effective alternative to constructing, lighting and managing dark fiber.
Bandwidth needs are exploding due to 4K/8K streaming, 5G mobile networks, cloud and replication needs. Wholesale Wavelength offers a way to provide cost-effective dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) service to companies that do not want the complexity of a dark fiber solution.
LOGIX’s 1, 10 and 100 Gbps managed waves are well suited for customers that need scale and are looking for a fast implementation. With 105 data centers On-Net, LOGIX customers can connect to nearly every major third party data center in Texas.
Wholesale Wavelength Benefits
- Allows for in-house bandwidth management.
- Enables you to leverage existing network equipment.
- Enables you to manage growth more effectively and meets unexpected traffic volumes.
- Guaranteed latency SLA.
Wholesale Wavelength Specifications
- Network Protection.
- Diverse Waves (Interface and Path).
- OTN, SDH/SONET or Ethernet interface.
Wholesale Wavelength Solutions
- International - Border Connectivity to Central America and major Texas cities.
- Wireless - Interconnecting MTSO locations.
- Cable Co - Large Capacity between franchise.
- CLECs - Interconnectivity between 300 COs & carrier POPS offering diversity from existing infrastructure.
- Data Centers - 100+ On-Net Data Centers.
DEMANDING TEXAS BUSINESSES