Cloud-Based Business Phone Service
LOGIX's Business Voice Cloud Solutions include cloud-based business phone service and unified communications services. As the preferred fiber network provider of Texas businesses LOGIX have helped over 10,000 firms implement solutions such as hosted PBX so they can optimize their communications platforms and minimize capital and operating expenses.
Cloud-Based Business Phone Service with Hosted PBX Options
- Basic Hosted PBX - Industry-leading full-featured PBX hosted in the LOGIX cloud and unlimited domestic long-distance calling.
- Combined UC - Includes all elements of Basic hosted PBX with a soft client for voice and video calling, messaging, and presence.
- Complete UC&C - Includes all elements of Combined UC with conferencing and collaboration.
- Feature rich options including, caller ID, forwarding, hold, transfer, 3-way calling, auto attendant, voicemail to text, custom hold music, call recording, unified communications, etc.
- Instant communication, collaboration, and reporting.
- Quick deployment of new phones.
- Rent or purchase handsets, packages available.
- Extension dialing & e911 service.
- Simultaneous & sequential ring.
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Flexible business connectivity options to support your evolving requirements.
- Lightning fast bandwidth with symmetrical speeds up to 100 gigabytes tailored to your voice and data needs.
- Reliability delivered through fully-dedicated business fiber network that is Carrier Ethernet Certified by MEF.
- Connectivity solutions supported by industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA) and customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Top-tier uptime ensured by the LOGIX Network Operations Center (NOC) which monitors fiber speeds and performance to deliver exceptional dependability.
- Texas-based customer care and service teams expertly handle your requests, install, and maintenance activities 24x7.
Free Download: Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Are Choosing Phone Service in the Cloud.
Is your telecom system ready to grow with business demands? Discover how a hosted private branch exchange (PBX) can help you scale and gain a competitive advantage with higher productivity and better customer service.