Wholesale Dark Fiber carrier-grade bandwidth management solutions provide unlimited access to important metro areas across the state of Texas. LOGIX has been constructing fiber for the past 35 years and has built out the largest independent network in the state of Texas with over 3,000 On-Net buildings.
LOGIX’s robust network connects the fast-growing marketings in Texas including Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston and extends to the Mexican border with over 6,500 route miles. With 105 data centers On-Net, customers can connect to nearly every major third-party data center in Texas.
Wholesale Dark Fiber Benefits
- Ultimate Security - Maximum security on your own dedicated strands of fiber.
- Flexible Scalability - Virtually unlimited scalability that is only limited by your network equipment.
- Complete Control - You control your network. So, you can scale it up or down without being at the mercy of a third-party carrier.
- Ultra-Low Latency - Our density allows redundant route design with the lowest latency available to support cloud-based tools and help you improve productivity.
Wholesale Dark Fiber Specifications
- Leasing or IRU options available.
- Configurations in point-to-point or ring architecture.
- Wholesale Dark Fiber or conduit leases available.
For more information about LOGIX or dark fiber and bandwidth management solutions, please request a quote.
DEMANDING TEXAS BUSINESSES