Download the executive report on this page to learn the Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses are Choosing Phone Service in the Cloud. Here is a preview of just three of the reasons:
- There is no expensive hardware to buy.
- Calls and call routing are remotely handled by software, which keeps costs much lower.
- VoIP also provides unlimited domestic long-distance calling.
- Businesses report saving as much as 50% on TCO
- Today’s VoIP business phone systems are exceptionally reliable if you work with the right company.
- Top-quality business phone service providers monitor networks 24/7 year-round to maintain robust and reliable service.
- Service-level agreements guarantee 99.999% uptime.
- Employees and contractors can work remotely, at home, or move between locations.
- A customer calling one business number will have that call routed to the receiver’s business location or mobile device wherever they are.
Download the executive report on this page to learn all Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses are Choosing Phone Service in the Cloud.