When considering your Dallas and Fort Worth data center service options, you may want to focus on two specific questions:
- What are the benefits of moving to an off-site data center or colocation facility?
- Which Dallas or Forth Worth data center services provider should you choose?
Answering these two questions can help you make better decisions, whether you are looking for a Dallas colocation facility or evaluating a Fort Worth location.
The Benefits of Data Center Colocation
There are several important considerations when choosing a data center solution for your business. Making the right decision for Dallas or Fort Worth data center colocation services can provide significant benefits. Here are some of the most important ones.
- Connectivity options: Colocation data centers will have fully redundant network connections to ensure that you can continue critical business functions uninterrupted in case one service goes down. The best colocation data centers will be carrier-neutral, allowing you to determine the carrier you want for your internet connectivity.
- Reliable connectivity: Most datacenters are located at major peering points to provide low latency and handle large volumes of internet traffic efficiently.
- Redundant power: The best data centers will have fully redundant power, diverse A/B power feeds to racks and flexible power configurations. They should also have on-site generators and multiple sources to deliver uninterrupted power.
- Bursting capacity: Colocation data centers will provide the flexibility to handle high-volume traffic or peak loads without having to continually add capacity. Plus, distributing data spikes over time and across customers may reduce your connectivity costs.
- High levels of security: Data centers will have the highest level of service, including next-generation firewalls, intrusion detection systems and 24/7 year-round monitoring to prevent unauthorized entry. They will also have physical security protecting the facility as a whole, and locked cages, racks and halls to ensure access only to authorized personnel.
- Scalability: Colocation lets you expand your infrastructure as your company grows without tying up additional real estate in your facility or making costly capital expenditures. As your company grows, you can quickly expand capacity with less investment.
Shared expenses are perhaps one of the biggest benefits of using a data center. The cost of heightened security, redundant power, connectivity and backup systems are shared by other companies that also choose to take advantage of colocation services. Sharing costs with other occupants reduces the economic burden on your company to provide these services on-premises. At the same time, however, you retain control and access to your equipment and data.
Why Should You Choose LOGIX for Your DFW Data Center Needs?
Whether you choose LOGIX for your Dallas data center services or Fort Worth data center services, you get a Texas-based company dedicated to friendly service. You can avoid the complexities of working with national data center providers that may have hidden or unpredictable costs. With LOGIX Fiber Networks, you get contractual terms that spell everything out so that there are no surprises.
Both the Dallas and Fort Worth data centers are located downtown. The Dallas data center is located at 2323 Bryan Street, off the North Central Expressway and close to the Dallas Marriott Downtown. The Fort Worth data center is at 307 West Seventh Street, northeast of the Fort Worth Convention Center. Both locations provide secure settings with highly reliable connectivity and high availability.
LOGIX data centers feature:
- Secured access.
- Dedicated cabinets and cages.
- A/B diverse power feeds and flexible power configurations.
- High-density and high-availability solutions.
- Redundant power.
- Compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, PCI, and SOC 2, Type II
- 100% uptime (SLAs) on power
- Carrier-neutral facilities.
- 24/7 year-round accessibility.
- Multiple disaster-recording options.
With exceptional 24/7 year-round Texas-based customer support and network operations center monitoring, you get the most reliable solution available for your Dallas colocation or Fort Worth colocation requirements.
You can also combine your Fort Worth or Dallas data center services with LOGIX Business Ethernet, Business Wavelength and Cloud Connect for a complete data center-plus-connectivity option.
When evaluating data centers, you should use a standardized request for proposal (RFP) to address your colocation requirements. Download this data center RFP template to help select the best provider for you.
Contact LOGIX Fiber Networks to take a tour of the Dallas and Fort Worth data centers.