In today’s omnichannel communication world, customers can connect with your business in a variety of ways, including email, text or social media. However, 60% of customers say they prefer to pick up the phone and talk to someone. Thus, your business phone service is an invaluable tool that helps you and your staff build and maintain relationships with customers and attract new business.
If you are searching for the best business phone service providers in Dallas, Houston, Austin or San Antonio, these are a few things you should consider before making your selection.
VoIP Business Phone Service
Business phone systems have come a long way. With the emergence of voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), you no longer have to rely on expensive service from the local phone company, nor do you need expensive hardware.
VoIP is a cost-effective way to communicate, requires minimal upfront capital, and provides the advanced calling features your employees and customers have come to expect. Many businesses find that they can cut their telecom costs by 50% or more by switching to VoIP.
Finding the Most Reliable Business Phone Service Providers
If you are looking for the best business phone service providers in Dallas, Houston, Austin or San Antonio, reliability should be your No. 1 concern. It does not matter how a service is priced if you cannot depend on it to work when you need it.
That is one of the reasons why so many Texas businesses have chosen LOGIX to be their business phone service provider. It is simply the most reliable business phone service in Texas, with:
- The highest-quality business phone service. Gone are the days of poor-quality calls or “laggy” conversations using VoIP. LOGIX fiber is low latency; you will not experience the delays or choppiness you might get from other business phone service providers.
- A dedicated fiber network of more than 280,000 fiber miles. LOGIX owns its fiber. Many national phone companies, cable companies or regional suppliers lease or rent their lines. This makes problems more difficult to connect and can put you in the middle of disputes between different vendors and third-party providers that don’t want to accept blame or take ownership of a problem. Since LOGIX owns its fiber, problems are easier to detect and fix.
- 24/7 year-round monitoring from Texas technicians. LOGIX operates a Texas-based network operations center that is staffed with technicians who monitor security and performance 24/7 year-round. This is why LOGIX can guarantee an industry-best “five nines” – 99.999% of uptime – which equals no more than 5.39 minutes of downtime per year.
- Texas-based customer support. When you have a question about your business phone service or a problem that needs attention, you do not want to have to wait on hold for hours or talk to someone halfway across the country, or even in another country. The LOGIX support team is in Texas. They provide friendly, local service, with technicians nearby if a problem requires an on-site visit.
Mobility, Security, Flexibility and Advanced Features
Be sure to ask any business phone service provider you are considering how they will handle security, connect a dispersed and remote workforce, and provide a flexible solution with advanced features. Please consider these:
- Remote Connectivity
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of employees working from home nearly tripled. At its peak, as many as 88% of employees reported that they were working from home at least some of the time. Regardless of where your employees are working, they can all be connected with LOGIX. You can tie any connected device to your network and make and receive calls, because a hosted private branch exchange (PBX) system can extend the same on-premises functionality to your remote workers.
- Advanced Business Phone Service Features
Your remote team members have access to the same robust features they would have in the office, such as caller ID, call forwarding, hold, transfer, three-way calling and call recording. You can also get advanced features such as an auto-attendant, voicemail to text, custom hold music, extension dialing, and simultaneous and sequential ringing.
- Flexibility and Scalability
LOGIX provides business connectivity options to support your evolving business requirements. You can pay for what you need now and scale up or down as needed. There is no need to overpay for capacity you do not currently need. And when you do need to make a change, it is a simple process. It’s not like the old days, when you had to call the local phone company and wait a week or longer to make a change.
- Secure Communications
VoIP is a secure way to communicate and share data. Communications are encrypted to exclude unauthorized intruders.
Business Phone Service Experts
If you are thinking of changing or upgrading your business phone service in Dallas, Houston, Austin or San Antonio, talk to the business phone service experts at LOGIX. Call 281-688-6231, or request a quote online.