Modernizing your business for peak efficiency and growth is no longer a “wish list” item. Organizations today need to accelerate digital transformation to remain competitive and futureproof themselves in a rapidly evolving business environment.
A first quarter 2022 Pricewaterhouse Coopers survey of C-suite executives reveals the urgency: 60% of executives surveyed said that digital transformation is their most critical growth driver for 2022, second only to hiring and retaining talent. Top agenda items include accelerating digital initiatives and automating processes.
As companies continue to move more services to the cloud, spending on cloud services is expected to grow more than 20% this year. Multicloud and hybrid cloud environments have now become standard for enterprise businesses. The emergence of remote work and hybrid work arrangements has further accelerated the move to the cloud, as employees in distributed workforces need access to data regardless of where they work.
At the same time, nearly half of all companies use artificial intelligence, machine learning and data analytics tools. Low- and no-code app development is creating more and more data-hungry apps with faster time to market.
What do these situations have in common? They depend on ultra-fast and reliable internet connectivity. When a business runs online, it cannot afford downtime or slowdowns, necessitating the fastest and most dependable business fiber optic internet possible. In Texas, that means LOGIX Fiber Networks. LOGIX is the largest independent provider of fiber network services for business, serving more than 10,000 businesses and 3,000 enterprise buildings and connecting to nearly 80+ cloud data centers.
Fiber Network Services for Business
LOGIX offers a variety of network services for business, including:
- Business Internet: Reliable business internet speeds from 100 Mbps to 10 Gbps on LOGIX’s high-capacity, low-latency network.
- Business Voice: Enterprise-class business VoIP services with dedicated and secure connections using your current telephone equipment. Scalable services offer unlimited long-distance calling and reliable fiber business phone service.
- Business Voice Cloud: A hosted PBX provides a unified communications solution with advanced calling features. LOGIX Business Voice Cloud enables greater mobility and collaboration for remote and distributed workforces.
- Business Ethernet: Connect your company and data center locations with dedicated, secure, highly available services for business-critical voice and data applications.
- Cloud Connect: Direct connectivity to leading cloud service providers including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Oracle Cloud. Private, secure and reliable, Cloud Connect provides predictable, cost-efficient connectivity.
- Business Wavelength: Allows for the transfer of large data volumes quickly. With speeds as high as 100 GB, you can avoid the complexity of managing dark fiber networks.
- SD-WAN Secure: SD-WAN Secure is a cloud-based secure access security edge (SASE) solution that enhances the security, access, control and resiliency of your wide area network. LOGIX SD-WAN Secure optimizes your network, provides dynamic routing for optimal throughput, and includes cutting-edge security tools to protect your WAN. LOGIX SD-WAN Anywhere extends network security to remote users.
- Data Center Solutions: LOGIX Data Center solutions offer colocation services, dedicated internet access, point-to-point connectivity, private cloud service provider connectivity and WAN management solutions in an environment built for high availability, business continuity and redundancy.
LOGIX Business Fiber Optic Internet
LOGIX business fiber optic internet is built for business. You get optimal network uptime, throughput and performance with multiple fiber rings in major Texas markets, a state-of-the-art core backbone, and diverse Tier-1 internet peering points. You also get symmetrical speeds to accommodate simultaneous uploads and downloads as well as heavy internet traffic.
LOGIX fiber network services for business are scalable, so you can increase speeds or services as your business grows and evolves.
You get fast and friendly services from Texas-based sales, support and service teams when you work with LOGIX Fiber Networks. Network performance and security are monitored 24/7 year-round at a Texas-based Network Operations Center. Using the LOGIX fiber network, you get 99.999% uptime as part of your service-level agreement to power your network solutions and digital transformation.
As more organizations demand dependable internet connectivity to power their businesses, Texas businesses consistently turn to LOGIX Fiber Networks for the fastest and most reliable internet connectivity on a network built for business.
Learn more about LOGIX fiber network services for business by calling LOGIX at 281-688-6323, or by requesting a quote.