Phone systems today offer advanced calling features at a significantly reduced cost. By using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and cloud hosting solutions, you can connect employees across multiple locations or those working at home. Whether you are considering a small business phone service or service for medium-sized businesses or large enterprises, business phone service from LOGIX Fiber Networks can handle your most demanding needs.
Choosing the Best Business Phone Service
Here are some of the critical factors you need to consider when choosing a business phone service for your organization.
Reliability should be at the top of your list. If your business phone service does not work consistently, it can cost you customers.
For any vendor that you are considering, ask about:
- Their risk-management process – what steps they employ to mitigate downtime.
- System redundancies – what systems they have in place in case of equipment or internet failure.
- Guaranteed uptime – you want a cloud provider that guarantees 99.999% uptime.
- Their approach to disaster recovery – how will they get you up and running without a loss of data.
Mobility has become very important over the past few years as more employees work remotely or between locations. For employees on the go, VoIP business phone service will enable them to receive and make calls from anywhere with any internet-connected mobile device. VoIP offers employees access to the same feature set, just as if they were using their desk phone.
Make sure that your business phone service provider has these features:
- Mobile softphone apps that enable you to access business phone services from desktops, laptops and other mobile devices.
- Advanced mobility features such as call forwarding, messaging, presence, and integration with cloud solutions such as Microsoft Teams.
A cheap business phone service may save you a few dollars, but it will reflect badly on your business if the quality is poor.
Work with a business phone service provider that has:
- Network reliability built on a fiber network, with 24/7 year-round monitoring for performance and security.
- A high quality of service, with a low-latency network to reduce lag time or gaps in calls.
- Dedicated Bandwidth speeds. Avoid companies that cap or throttle speed, which can degrade call quality.
You no longer have to buy replacements for your on-site hosted private branch exchange (PBX), switchboard and desk phones in order to upgrade to VoIP service. The best business phone service provider can work with you to integrate your existing infrastructure and modernize your service – without a significant capital expenditure.
For example, you may want your small business phone service to use your existing landline phones to avoid buying new equipment. Medium-sized businesses may want to avoid having to buy and maintain a physical PBX on-site. A large enterprise may wish to connect multiple locations and remote teams without having to purchase additional equipment. The right business phone service provider can do all of these things and reduce capital costs.
Look for a business phone service provider that offers:
- Hosted PBX –a cloud business phone service that eliminates the need for a physical PBX on-site.
- Integration – the ability to integrate existing equipment, such as an on-site PBX or handsets, to accommodate VoIP.
- Internet-enabled phones and the ability to use internet-enabled phone handsets; depending on your business, you may want to buy or rent equipment.
- Multiple ways to connect – plain old telephone service (POTS or analog), Primary Rate Interface (PRI), and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
Flexible and Scalable
No matter the size of your business, you want to pay for the level of service you need today but retain the ability to scale rapidly as your business grows or needs change.
Your business phone service provider should be:
- Flexible. Add, delete or change phone lines without lengthy delays or on-site visits.
- Scalable. Reconfigure resources quickly and easily to match business needs, such as per-seat procurement.
- Customizable. Customize your business phone service to meet your unique needs.
- Skilled with integrations. Experience integrating with other third-party applications or customer relationship managers CRMs.
Advanced Calling Features
Whether you are considering small business phone service or enterprise-level systems, you will want access to advanced calling features to help your business run efficiently. Fortunately, VoIP allows everyone to access a broad range of features.
Your business phone service provider should offer unlimited local and long-distance calling, high-definition (HD) video calling, call routing, voicemail-to-email and other advanced calling services as standard options. Depending on your business needs, you may also want to make sure that your provider can deploy these features:
- Hunt groups.
- Conference bridges.
- Multipoint HD videoconferencing.
- Screen sharing.
- Unlimited SMS
- Virtual fax.
- Call reporting.
LOGIX is Built for Business
LOGIX is the most reliable business phone service provider in Texas. With a Texas-based Network Operations Center (NOC) and Texas-based friendly customer service, you do not have to settle for working with a national or residential service provider.
Contact LOGIX for a quote today, and see how easy and affordable it is to upgrade or scale your business phone service.