The cloud has changed the way we do business. By providing cost-effective access to applications, platforms and infrastructures, the cloud facilitates more efficient business services, business intelligence and remote work capabilities.
Maximizing value from cloud computing resources takes a resilient and reliable network connection. While using the public internet allows access to cloud service providers, it typically cannot meet the privacy and performance requirements that businesses have.
LOGIX Texas Cloud Connect provides private, direct, and secure access to major cloud service providers, including:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Microsoft Azure.
- Google Cloud Platform.
- Oracle Cloud.
With LOGIX, you get the lightning-fast, low latency and scalable connection you need to do business efficiently in the cloud.
The Most Reliable Cloud Connectivity
LOGIX is also the most reliable business network service available today. Monitored 24/7 year-round by the LOGIX network operations center (NOC), LOGIX provides 99.999% uptime guarantees.
Business consulting firm Forrester cautions that forcing network traffic to go through multiple paths can hurt performance and reliability. In a study of cloud connectivity commissioned by Megaport, Forrester recommends that business-critical applications have a direct cloud connection.
Dedicated fiber creates the secure pathway you need to connect to cloud service providers, bypassing the public internet and providing a consistent network performance. With a private connection, you have a direct route to the internet rather than being routed in multiple ways through the public internet. This private connection alleviates potential network congestion for reliable cloud connectivity.
If there is ever disruption to your service, you can rest easy knowing that LOGIX technicians are nearby and that the customer care team is available at the Texas-based support center. With LOGIX, you get friendly Texas service and no long waits. You will not be talking to someone halfway across the country or waiting for them to find a contractor.
Why Choose Cloud Connect?
With Cloud Connect from LOGIX, your private connection connects directly to cloud service providers from your on-premises resources, as well as to production and business continuity resources securely colocated in a connected LOGIX data center.
Cloud Connect also provides these benefits:
- Predictable performance. Because you are not sharing resources on the public internet, you get more reliable and predictable performance with network-based cloud service provider connectivity.
- Secure data. With a private connection, your data is isolated from the public internet – along with many of the security threats that the public internet poses. A secure private connection may also help organizations meet stringent compliance regulations.
- Flexibility. If you need real-time access to data, move large amounts of data to or from the cloud, or require fast deployment for development, a dedicated connection gives you the speed that you need to support demand. A private connection can accommodate hybrid cloud solutions that merge public cloud, private cloud and on-premises resources for a seamless user experience.
- Scalability. Cloud Connect enables businesses to scale based on seasonal or peak demand needs.
- Cost-efficiency. Organizations can optimize costs by using a single access circuit for connectivity.
Whether you are connecting to AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud or another cloud service provider, you may also be able to take advantage of lower data transfer port charges.
LOGIX Fiber Networks: Built for Business
With more than 290,000 fibers miles installed in Texas and connections to more than 3,000 enterprise buildings and more than 105 data centers, LOGIX Fiber Networks powers more than 10,000 of the most demanding businesses.
LOGIX guarantees high-bandwidth connectivity and prompt, streamlined and flexible support. The LOGIX NOC monitors internet speeds and performance to deliver exceptional uptime and dependability.
With LOGIX, you get reliable and secure connectivity to cloud service providers.
Contact LOGIX to request a quote, or learn how hybrid cloud solutions can help you get fast, reliable and secure connectivity with cloud service providers.