If you are looking for data center services in Dallas, you should know that you have a choice. Whether you are using a LOGIX data center or a third-party data center, LOGIX Fiber Networks can provide the data center network connectivity and service you need for your organization.
Dallas Colocation Data Center
LOGIX offers colocation data center services at its Dallas data center. The LOGIX colocation data center employs a highly reliable infrastructure, flexible connectivity and customized options, with a 100% uptime service-level agreement on power.
When you want best-in-class performance and reliability for high-density and high-availability solutions, the LOGIX Dallas data center is a great choice. Located in a secure, central downtown location, it features an electrical power architecture designed with redundancies for uninterrupted power. Dedicated cabinets and cages are available, including A/B diverse power feeds with flexible configurations.
The LOGIX Dallas data center is carrier-neutral, with options for carriers and redundancy, and includes 24/7 year-round monitoring at the LOGIX network operations center. The Dallas data center is also Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE)-18 audited and compliant with Service Organization Control (SOC)-2, Type II.
Data Center Network Connectivity
LOGIX is the largest independent fiber network in the state of Texas, providing fiber connectivity to its Dallas data center and more than 80 third-party data centers in the state. LOGIX data centers are also carrier-neutral, allowing you to use the LOGIX fiber network, your preferred carrier or multiple providers for redundancy.
LOGIX also provides a variety of data center network connectivity options, including:
- Dedicated internet access (DIA). DIA creates a dedicated connection between the data center and the internet. This ensures consistent, reliable, and fast connectivity to cloud service providers (CSPs) and applications.
- Point-to-point connectivity. LOGIX Business Ethernet Service offers private data center network connectivity for mission-critical applications, including:
- Metro Ethernet Forum 2.0-certified Ethernet services.
- Ethernet private line.
- Ethernet virtual private line.
- Ethernet local area network.
LOGIX Business Wavelength is a high-bandwidth solution for handling extremely large data payloads for rapid uploads and downloads in a secure environment.
- CSP connectivity. LOGIX offers Cloud Connect data center services to connect your data center directly with your CSP’s network, enabling low latency and high bandwidth. Cloud connect data center network connectivity improves performance, including faster data transfers.
LOGIX Cloud Connect Service is available in Dallas for the most popular CSPs, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Secure software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN). LOGIX SD-WAN Secure keeps your network safe from threats by integrating a next-generation firewall, anti
–virus service options, intrusion protection and unified threat management services. At the same time, SD-WAN can streamline the management of your network with multiple tools to improve performance, including:
- Enabling network command and control from a single interface.
- Optimizing connectivity and performance with dynamic steering to prioritize mission-critical applications.
- Extending your SD-WAN solution to remote and mobile teams.
LOGIX SD-WAN Secure can overlay any LOGIX fiber network or third-party carrier service, including LTE, to provide enhanced network management and security.
Complimentary Data Center RFP Template
If you are looking for a data center and comparing options, you will need a detailed request for proposal (RFP) to ensure that any provider you consider can meet your individual requirements. The data center experts at LOGIX Fiber Networks have put together a complimentary data center RFP template that can help. With this free RFP template, you can detail the scope of your requirements to ensure that the data center you choose will provide the services your organization needs.
LOGIX Fiber Networks’ Dallas Data Center Services
The Dallas area is home to 22 Fortune 500 companies and 65,000 businesses. It’s a robust city with a diversified business environment and significant data center network connectivity needs. LOGIX Fiber Networks has the data center services Dallas businesses need. With more than 300,000 fiber miles serving 10,000 Texas businesses and 3,000 enterprise buildings, LOGIX offers best-in-class data center services.
LOGIX operates Texas data centers in Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin and Houston, providing geographic diversity for enhanced disaster recovery and business continuity. LOGIX customers enjoy secure, private access to leading CSPs and multiple options for data center network connectivity, along with secure access service edge SD-WAN solutions to control and secure their networks.
Find the best data center services in Dallas by calling LOGIX today at 281-688-6283 or requesting a quote online.