Why Select Austin As a Data Center Location
Our Austin data center is located in the central business district and caters to a range of local and global industries, including technology, finance, start-ups, semiconductors, IoT, industrial, and healthcare.
A LOGIX data center I Austin is the right choice for customers of all sizes because it offers a highly-reliable infrastructure, robust connectivity options, flexible and scalable space, and customized solutions. Whether your data center requirements include a data hall, cage, or multiple racks for your growing business, we can help.
Austin is an ideal data center location to house your IT infrastructure, and provides safe and secure options for your business because the city’s low-risk climate is free from natural disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes. Download our brochure for more information.
Certifications and Standards
Our Austin data center location is well equipped for housing your IT infrastructure because it meets rigorous standards including SSAE 18 audited facilities to enable HIPAA and PCI compliance and is certified SOC 1 and SOC 2.
As an enterprise-class our Austin data center location offers a secure and reliable answer for the future of your business. We deliver best-in-class performance and reliability for a variety of environments, including production, back-up, and high-availability solutions and our electrical power and cooling architectures typically use advanced components designed with redundancies delivering exceptional uptime for uninterrupted power. All data center solutions can include 100% Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Other features that could meet your data center requirements include:
Other features include:
- Carrier-neutral facilities with over 70 carrier options
- Staffed 24x7 with remote hands support
- Dedicated cabinets, cages, and private suite options available
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint
- Dual input PDUs with static transfer switches
- 36-inch raised floor design
- Remote hands support
Why Choose Austin
Austin is a talent-rich yet affordable hotspot with an entrepreneurial culture, and is considered to be a major center for high tech. The city is situated between two major north-south freeways and is served by the Austin–Bergstrom International Airport.
- With a growing population of nearly one million, it has a dynamic economy driven by industries such as tech, clean power and data management, and a large cluster of high-tech companies call it home. Thousands of graduates each year from the engineering and computer science programs at the University of Texas at Austin serve as a reliable and steady talent pool for employers, and Austin companies receive roughly $800 million in venture capital investment annually.
- Moving quickly is imperative and LOGIX efficiently delivers solutions, providers, pricing, and timing so your business can continue to grow.
- LOGIX believes IT infrastructure should be a platform for business growth, not an impediment.