Why Houston is an Ideal Data Center Location
Houston is an ideal choice as a data center location because it caters to a wide range of industries including energy, space exploration, petrochemical, industrial, and healthcare. A LOGIX data center in Houston is the right choice for customers of all sizes because it offers a highly-reliable infrastructure, robust connectivity options, flexible and scalable space, and customized solutions. Whether your data center requirements include a data hall, cage, or multiple racks for your organization, LOGIX is the right choice. Download our brochure for more information.
Certifications and Standards
Our Houston data center location is well equipped for housing your IT infrastructure because it meets rigorous standards including SSAE 18 audited facilities to enable HIPAA and PCI compliance and is certified SOC 1 and SOC 2. As an enterprise-class data center, our Houston facility offers a secure and reliable answer for the future of your business.
Our Houston data center location is built and managed to deliver best-in-class performance and reliability for high-density and high-availability solutions, as well as a variety of other environments. The electrical power and cooling architectures typically use advanced components designed with redundancies delivering exceptional uptime for uninterrupted power. All Houston data center solutions can include 100% Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to that meet the most stringent data center requirements.
Other features include:
- Carrier-neutral facilities with a variety of carrier options
- Staffed 24x7 with remote hands support
- Dedicated cabinets, cages, and private suite options available
- Multiple levels of redundancy available within same footprint
- Dual input PDUs with static transfer switches
- 36-inch raised floor design
Why Choose Houston
Incorporated in 1837, Houston is one of the most high-tech cities in the world and the fourth most populous city in the U.S with a population of more than 4.5 million people. It also has the second highest number of Fortune 500 headquarters of any U.S. municipality.
The city’s major industries are energy-related, particularly oil and gas, although renewable energy sources are on the rise. Houston is home to more than 3,600 energy-related businesses and 10 of the top 25 oil and gas companies. Houston’s highway system is serviced by multiple loops, there is a bus and light rail system and two commercial airports.
- The city’s major industries are energy, particularly oil and gas although renewable energy sources are on the rise. Houston is home to more than 3,600 energy-related businesses and 10 of the top 25 oil and gas companies. Houston’s highway system is serviced by multiple loops, and there is a bus and light rail system, and two commercial airports.
Houston is home to four state universities, including the highly regarded University of Houston – a nationally recognized tier one research university. A subtropical climate means the city benefits from warm summers and mild winters.
- Moving quickly is imperative and LOGIX efficiently delivers solutions, providers, pricing, and timing so your business can continue to grow.
- LOGIX believes IT infrastructure should be a platform for business growth, not an obstacle.
2950 N. Loop W., Houston