Network Connections to the Cloud Designed for Mission-Critical Applications
Is your business moving data and applications to the cloud? Are you looking for private and reliable network connections that can deliver the performance needed for mission-critical cloud solutions? Network performance is an essential consideration for any successful cloud strategy. A slow and unreliable network can impact your employee productivity at a substantial cost. You don’t put up with unreliable employees, why put up with an unreliable network?
LOGIX Cloud Connect delivers private, secure and reliable network connections to cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, enabling your business to operate mission-critical applications with confidence.
Network for Success:
- Private and Secure: Instead of reaching your cloud over the public Internet with best-effort delivery, LOGIX Cloud Connect service provides a private network connection to cloud service providers with service level standards.
- Superior Performance: Private Ethernet point-to-point connection ensures low-latency, high-availability data delivery.
- Scalability for Growth: Scale network capacity with ease, from 20 Mbps up to 1G, from the last mile directly to your cloud service provider.
- Flexible Network Interfaces: 10/100 FE, GigE and 10 GigE.
- Seamless Cloud Access: Whether you are implementing a private, public and/or hybrid cloud, LOGIX can provide single or multiple network connections with ease.
The LOGIX Advantage:
- LOGIX services are delivered on our 100G DWDM system, the resilient and high-availability fiber optics core, with network performance unmatched by legacy copper and cable infrastructure.
- Our fully redundant network architecture, monitored by our own network operations center (NOC), enables uptime performance that exceeds 99.999%.
- Customers have dedicated account managers for trouble-free installation and on-going customer care.
- Superior technical support with our 24x7x365 world-class Network Operations Center staffed by only certified technicians.
- LOGIX is the Texas-based, Texas-focused network specialist with over 6,000 miles of regional, metro and last-mile fiber, connecting Texas businesses.