Get ultra-fast, low latency, private, secure, and scalable connections to your applications in the cloud to support the productivity and growth of your business.
Network Connections to the Cloud
Network performance is an essential consideration for any successful cloud strategy. A slow and unreliable network can impact your employee productivity at a substantial cost. LOGIX Cloud Connect delivers private, secure, and reliable network connections to leading cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Oracle, Google, and others, enabling your business to operate mission-critical applications with confidence.
- Private and Secure - Instead of reaching your cloud over the public Internet, LOGIX offers a private Ethernet network connection direct to cloud service providers from your business sites and data centers
- Reliable Superior Performance - LOGIX Cloud Connect is better than best-effort with service level standards that ensure low-latency, high-availability data delivery.
- Scalable solutions with speeds from 50 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- Fiber optic-based core network with network performance unmatched by legacy copper and cable infrastructures.
- Fully-redundant network architecture providing greater than 99.999% availability.
- Monitored by LOGIX’s US-based Network Operations Center (NOC) including 24x7 technical support.