To our valued customers and business partners,
It is our highest priority to operate safely to protect the health and well-being of all our employees, customers, and business partners. Logix continues to follow guidelines from the CDC, WHO, federal, state, and local authorities to practice COVID-19 safety measures to allow our business services to operate with the speed, agility and reliability our customers expect from us.
- Logix employees are encouraged to get vaccinated against COVID-19
- Before entering a Logix office location or facility, employees must answer COVID-19 screening questions to ensure no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 are being displayed
- Masks covering nose and mouth must always be worn where 6 feet or more distance cannot be maintained from someone else
- Logix Employees and Contractors must follow COVID-19 safety protocols and the requirements of any other building or facility while on company time and/or while representing Logix. This includes providing proof of Covid vaccination status or a negative test result when required
- Employees who test positive for COVID-19 are required to quarantine following CDC and WHO guidelines for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals
To meet the COVID-19 safety protocols or mandates of the facilities where our employees or contractors provide services, we have inserted new steps in our business process to request this information when scheduling services. This allows us to prepare for and adhere to the requirements and avoid last minute schedule changes. With an understanding that COVID-19 related facility requirements will evolve, we will continue to ask for this information until such time it is no longer necessary. For added convenience, our customers and business partners can send their COVID-19 requirements or policies directly to [email protected].
LOGIX has prepared its operations to address unexpected disruptions and remains ready to offer support to help you find the right solution to address any of your business phone system needs. We invite you to connect with us immediately and schedule a free consultation with our team.
To schedule your consultation, visit https://logix.com/contact/.
Wishing you all good health and prosperity,
Craig L. Collins
Chief Executive Officer
Logix Fiber Networks