To our valued customers,
Given the concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to write to share with you a high-level summary of our preparedness and to assure you that LOGIX is open for business. We continue to serve our customers while doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners.
LOGIX has a robust Business Continuity Plan and a Pandemic Plan. These plans provide a roadmap to prepare for, respond to, and maintain operations under a wide variety of circumstances, including technology outages, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and pandemics.
We are confident in our ability to seamlessly deliver the services and value you count on from LOGIX, even as we activate our business continuity plan and do our part to help slow the spread of COVID-19 by implementing travel restrictions, virtual meetings and work from home plans.
Here are a few items associated with our business continuity planning:
- Our employees have the technology to work from home when necessary and our offices are located throughout several cities across Texas. This ensures we can continue to provide the highest level of service and communication in the event of a virus outbreak.
- Our fiber network features multiple geographically redundant offices and data centers and our network and recovery plans are well-tested.
- Our team is prepared to recognize increased work from home usage and we are actively augmenting and managing network capacity.
- Our Network Operating Center (NOC) is staffed and prepared to meet demands during any event.
- We have been actively following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and monitoring additional guidance in affected regions. We also have informed our employees of best practices in health and hygiene.
We are also working with customers to ensure they are prepared for any potential impact the coronavirus may have on their employees. Here are some of the questions we’ve discussed:
- Are you comfortable with your plan in the event of an extended shutdown of your operations? How will your employees continue to work from home?
- What’s your plan in the event that key members of your team or key business units are forced into a quarantine situation? Can they continue to function in their day-to-day roles?
- Does your phone system or PBX deliver the flexibility, mobility, and routing needed if key members of your team must work from home?
LOGIX has prepared its operations to address unexpected disruptions and remains ready to offer support to help you find the right solution to address any of your business phone system needs. We invite you to connect with us immediately and schedule a free consultation with our team.
To schedule your consultation, visit https://logix.com/contact/.
In closing, based on what we know today, we are confident that we are prepared to adapt to ensure that our employees are safe, we will be able to maintain business integrity, and we will continue to be able to serve you.
Thank you for your business,
Chief Executive Officer
LOGIX Fiber Networks