Industry experts to share critical steps to help businesses ensure their online collaboration tools are secure.
AUSTIN (May 19, 2020) – LOGIX Fiber Networks, the largest independent fiber network provider in Texas, will host a free webinar on Thursday, June 4 at 10 am CST about a topic paramount to businesses during this time – the security risk of online collaboration tools. The webinar will educate business leaders across Texas on the appropriate steps to take to protect companies and their employees.
Working remotely is the “new normal” right now and online collaboration is extremely important. LOGIX launched its Texas Connected Business Program in April to help businesses navigate connectivity disruption caused by COVID-19, and this webinar is another step the company is taking to help businesses deal with the unprecedented challenges they are facing, especially as it relates to online security risks.
“Many companies had to quickly adjust to employees working from home and learn the importance of using tools that enable remote communications and online collaboration,” stated Scott Brueggeman, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer at LOGIX Fiber Networks. “With a 400 percent increase in the volume of fraud reports in March alone, mitigating security risks by ensuring the integrity of collaboration platforms is critical to the success of most businesses. As Texas begins to re-open, these tools will continue to play a crucial role in ongoing business success.”
The webinar will help participants evaluate the security risk level of their online collaboration tools and learn the right questions to ask providers. Speakers will cover a variety of timely security topics, such as:
- Which encryption methods are state of the art and which aren’t
- Bridge solutions to protect the privacy and security of calls
- Tools to protect the privacy and security video conferencing rooms
- Benefits of a fiber Internet connection
- Scalable platforms and solutions to meet unique business needs
The webinar will feature insights from the following:
- Moderator: Lance Steckel, Vice President of Sales Operations for LOGIX Fiber Networks. Lance is responsible for the overall strategy and day-to-day operation of LOGIX’s sales teams and programs across its 10,000 enterprise and carrier customers.
- Speaker: Joshua Foshee, Sales Engineering Manager for LOGIX Fiber Networks. Joshua specializes in developing customized and scalable technical solutions for customers of all sizes, providing expertise to LOGIX’s clients for over 11 years.
- Speaker: Drusilla Blakey, Operations and Finance Manager for GDA Speakers, a global speaker’s bureau based in Dallas that represents world-renowned thought leaders. GDA Speakers is a LOGIX customer.
To register for the free event, click here. If you have questions or need more information, call 281-688-6283.
For more information about LOGIX, call 281-336-9006 or visit logix.com. Connect with LOGIX on LinkedIn and Facebook.
About LOGIX Fiber Networks
LOGIX Fiber Networks is an established fiber-based network infrastructure operator in Texas. LOGIX provides highly secure fiber-based data and voice services as well as data center access to over 10,000 enterprise and carrier customers. Known for its outstanding Texas-based customer service, flexible connectivity options, and best-in-class reliability, LOGIX’s built-for-business fiber network delivers the dependability customers need so that they can focus on their business.
LOGIX’s affordable solutions leverage expertise accumulated over its 35-year history. As a nimble, regional player, LOGIX efficiently develops and deploys large-, medium- or small-scale footprints to support its customers’ current and future business requirements. LOGIX offers a broad range of business voice and data options for simple and complex configurations including Business Voice, Business Internet, Business Ethernet, Business Wavelength, Business Voice Cloud, Business Voice Trunks, Data Centers and Cloud Connect.