The City’s Top Companies Choose LOGIX
As the most visited city in Texas, San Antonio is home to the Alamo – a destination for more than 2.5 million visitors every year. It is the second-most-populated city in the state (behind Houston) and the seventh-largest city in the U.S. It is the birthplace of the American cowboy and Church’s Fried Chicken.
San Antonio is home to five Fortune 500 companies and a burgeoning tech industry. Although it does not have quite the reputation for being a tech hub as nearby neighbor Austin, Inc. magazine did recently name San Antonio a tech hotspot.
When it comes to choosing the best internet service for business in San Antonio, more companies turn to LOGIX. A Texas-based company, LOGIX connects more than 3,000 enterprise businesses and 10,000 of the most demanding companies. Its dedicated fiber network for business spans more than 290,000 fiber miles and connects more than 105 data centers in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas and Houston.
Robust, Reliable Business Internet in San Antonio
When you are in business, you need fast, affordable and reliable business internet. LOGIX understands that when your business internet is not performing up to par, it hurts your business. That is why LOGIX provides enterprise-level bandwidth speeds that are customizable to your business needs.
LOGIX offers lightning-fast bandwidth from 100 Mbps to 10 Gbps (and higher) with exceptional reliability you can depend on. LOGIX’s service-level agreements guarantee an industry-leading 99.999% of uptime.
Since more employees are working remotely, LOGIX provides a hosted private branch exchange (HPBX) option that companies can use to connect remotely using voice, and offers features such as messaging, meetings and video conferencing on any device from any location. Implementing a cloud-based phone system and unified communications solution improves business continuity and reduces overhead costs associated with the cost of expensive PBX equipment, enabling companies to scale up or down quickly as needed. Employees can make or receive calls wherever they are.
San Antonio companies rely on LOGIX for network enterprise services to power their operations with a variety of solutions. Besides providing the best internet service for business in San Antonio, LOGIX also provides:
- Business voice: Enterprise-class business internet and scalable Voice over Internet Protocol phone solutions with advanced calling features.
- Business voice cloud: A business internet communications platform with voice and unified communication capabilities.
- Business Ethernet: Connect one or more locations on a single network, with low latency and increased responsiveness to enable work from any location with the same robust performance.
- Cloud connect: Handle mission-critical applications on private and secure fiber internet for business. Connect to leading cloud service providers, including SAP, Google, Oracle, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Business wavelength: Scale bandwidth as needed without complex network management while allowing multiple data, voice and video applications in native protocols.
- Business voice trunk: Simplified, high-capacity connectivity business internet and phone management.
- Data center colocation: Flexible space options from half or full cabinets to private cages built on a fault-tolerant infrastructure.
LOGIX also provides industry-leading carrier services that offer secure connections to nearly every major third-party data center in Texas. Metro Ethernet services include point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and any-to-any wide area network connectivity, while dark fiber and managed wavelength services that provide a cost-effective alternative to dark fiber are also available.
It’s a Texas Thing
LOGIX is a Texas company. While LOGIX has a broad and expanding footprint, it is not a national internet provider that rents lines from local providers. LOGIX owns and operates its own fiber and has enough fiber in the state of Texas to wrap around the earth more than 10 times.
When you own the network on which data travels, you can monitor it 24/7 year-round for performance and speed. With a Texas-based network operations center, the LOGIX customer care team is right around the corner. LOGIX is staffed by a local team that specializes in network administration. If there is ever a problem with your fiber internet for business, you get a friendly, human touch from LOGIX instead of talking to someone in a call center half a world away.
LOGIX is Built for Business in San Antonio
San Antonio businesses need fast, reliable business internet to maintain their competitive position in the marketplace. When it comes to the best internet service for business in San Antonio, LOGIX’s built-for-business fiber network delivers just what you need. With an assortment of service options and a Texas-based customer support team, you can turn your attention to your business and stop worrying about your business internet.
LOGIX is built for business in San Antonio. For more information about solutions from LOGIX,
call 1-888-505-6449, or request a quote.