Built-For-Business Fiber Network and Business Internet Solutions
Business success depends on staying connected with customers, suppliers, and partners. Let the experienced team at LOGIX support your critical business activities.
As the preferred fiber network and business Internet provider to Texas businesses, LOGIX network covers more than 265,000 fiber miles, connects over 3,000 enterprise buildings and 100 data centers. This is why over 10,000 of the most demanding firms statewide depend on LOGIX to provide fiber network and business Internet solutions that support their growth goals.
- Full range of speeds including Limited (100 Mbps), Basic (250 Mbps), Standard (500 Mbps), Gig Speed to 10 Gbps and higher.
- IP address options include IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- IP-layer device included.
- BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) and multi-homing options available.
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Full range of flexible business connectivity options to support your evolving requirements.
- Lightning fast bandwidth with symmetrical speeds up to 10 Gbps to support voice and data needs.
- Reliability and scalability delivered through fully-dedicated business fiber network.
- Top-tier reliability ensured by the LOGIX Network Operations Center (NOC) which monitors fiber speeds and performance to deliver exceptional uptime and dependability.
- Texas-based customer care and service teams expertly handle your requests, install, and maintenance activities.
DEMANDING TEXAS BUSINESSES