Cloud-Based Business Phone Service
LOGIX's Business Voice Cloud solution provides a robust, feature-rich cloud-based telephony solution – backed by best-in-class network reliability – that can scale to meet the needs of any customer.
Choose a communications package to meet your variety of business needs, or work with LOGIX to create your own customized solution
- Business Voice Cloud Select – Robust cloud-based telephony features and mobility client
- Business Voice Cloud Collaborate– All elements of Select + enhanced collaboration and business productivity tools
- Business Voice Cloud Complete– All elements of Collaborate + expanded feature-set for businesses that need service-reporting insights and application-expanded integration
All packages include over 30 standard telephony features, instant messaging, presence and HD video calling. Solution deployment is supported by an assigned Project Coordinator who oversees implementation from start to finish backed by LOGIX 24x7 Texas-based NOC and customer support.
- Unified Communications platform enables collaboration and robust voice telephony capabilities
- Variety of service options to meet basic telephony needs as well as more advanced requirements including application integration, reporting and contact center
- Flexibility to add to a standard package or create your own custom solution to meet your specific needs
- Equipment rental options that fully integrate with Business Voice Cloud features
- Scalable per-seat procurement model that offers the flexibility you need to support changing business needs
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Flexible business connectivity options to support your evolving requirements.
- Lightning fast bandwidth with symmetrical speeds up to 100 gigabytes tailored to your voice and data needs.
- Reliability delivered through fully-dedicated business fiber network that is Carrier Ethernet Certified by MEF.
- Connectivity solutions supported by industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA) and customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Top-tier uptime ensured by the LOGIX Network Operations Center (NOC) which monitors fiber speeds and performance to deliver exceptional dependability.
- Texas-based customer care and service teams expertly handle your requests, install, and maintenance activities 24x7.
Free Download: Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Are Choosing Phone Service in the Cloud.
Is your telecom system ready to grow with business demands? Discover how a hosted private branch exchange (PBX) can help you scale and gain a competitive advantage with higher productivity and better customer service.