Sophisticated Facilities for Security, Dependability and Redundancy
When information is the lifeblood of your business, accept nothing less than absolute data security.
LOGIX provides colocation facilities and services to keep your company functioning through the worst case scenario. Our Texas data centers are digital fortresses featuring fully redundant infrastructure; state-of-the-art power, cooling, and fire suppression systems; robust physical security; and scalable connectivity to our world-class fiber optic network. It all amounts to bulletproof protection for your critical data, and a better night’s sleep for you.
Data Center Colocation Features:
- Redundant UPS power with generator backup
- Fully redundant HVAC system
- Dry pipe fire suppression with heat and smoke detection
- Raised floors
- Controlled temperature and humidity
- 24 x 7 x 365 critical monitoring/disaster prevention
- 24 x 7 x 365 secure access to all facilities
- Hands on support
- Multiple carrier Internet backbones
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Geographic diversity: Data centers available in Dallas, Houston, and Austin.
- Flexibility: Various space offerings (full and half cabinets, private cages), power configurations, and connectivity options.
- Expertise and support: Our experienced technicians provide an extremely thorough migration process, and our local support team is always on call to resolve any issues with the urgency your business deserves.
- Security: Our centers employ cutting-edge environmental systems and physical security to eliminate the possibilities of overheating, fires, or unauthorized access.
- Unmatched reliability: Our fully redundant network architecture, monitored by our own network operations center (NOC), enables uptime performance that exceeds 99.99%.
- Certified: SSAE-16 compliant (select facilities)
LOGIX Data Center Locations
Leverage LOGIX Data Center Colocation Services:
Meet your storage and security needs without the high costs of constructing and managing your own data center.
Achieve data redundancy required for disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
Simplify your IT management with a single-source networking and storage solution.
Work happens everywhere.
Are you ready for the cloud?
Moving to the cloud can be easier than you think, and can actually save money by enabling flexibility and lowering software costs. Great for remote employees, disaster recovery/business stability, rolling power outages, collaboration. Take this self-assessment to find out if your team is ready.