LOGIX’s secure, reliable and cost-efficient colocation data centers in Houston, Dallas and Austin deliver high availability-business continuity and disaster recovery solutions customized for your business requirements. All locations offer the following to meet your evolving business needs. Find a data center near you.
- Flexible space options from half or full cabinets to cages.
- SSAE-18 audited facilities to enable HIPAA and PCI compliance.
- Robust, fiber-based connectivity options.
- Flexible power options (110V, 208V, 20 or 30 Amp).
- Redundant or backup power.
- Cloud on-ramp with Cloud Connect.
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Fault Tolerant infrastructure and power feeds with 24x7 support from LOGIX US-based NOC (Network Operations Center).
- Biometric secure site access with private access cage availability.
- Reduce IT operating expenses and the total cost of ownership of your applications with a predictable cost structure vs. building your own data center.
- Quickly scale your data center footprint based on seasonal needs and company growth.
- Multi-site geographically-diverse locations to assure reliability and simplify disaster recovery.
- Fast provisioning with order dedicated bandwidth options up to 100 Gigabytes.
Data Center RFP Template to Evaluate Colocation Requirements
There are many factors to consider when you move to a data center. Using a data center RFP template helps you thoroughly evaluate potential colocation providers and allows you to customize services to meet your specific business needs.
Use our request for proposal (RFP) template to compare, evaluate, and decide on the options such as space and power requirements, electrical and cooling specifications, internal and external security, and price.