Data Centers for Colocation
LOGIX data center solutions provide flexible and scalable space, redundant power, and robust connectivity options to meet your evolving colocation needs. LOGIX offers data center space in Houston, Dallas, and Austin.
LOGIX data center solutions utilize state-of-the-art data centers to deliver critical, high availability production, business continuity, and disaster recovery solutions customized to your business requirements.
Data Center Locations
- Flexible space options (half or full cabinets to cages).
- SSAE 16 audited facilities to enable HIPAA and PCI compliance.
- Fiber-based connectivity options.
- Flexible power options (110V, 208V, 20 or 30 Amp).
- Cloud on-ramp with Cloud Connect.
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Reliability - Fault Tolerant infrastructure and power feeds with 24x7 support from LOGIX US-based NOC (Network Operations Center).
- Security - Biometric secure site access with private access cage availability.
- Cost Efficiency - Lower the TCO of your applications with a predictable cost structure vs. building your own data center.
- Scalability - Quickly scale footprint based on your company’s growth.
- Diversity - Multi-site geographically diverse locations for assured reliability and disaster recovery.
Leverage LOGIX Data Center Colocation Services:
Meet your storage and security needs without the high costs of constructing and managing your own data center.
Achieve data redundancy required for disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
Simplify your IT management with a single-source networking and storage solution.
Work happens everywhere.
Are you ready for the cloud?
Moving to the cloud can be easier than you think, and can actually save money by enabling flexibility and lowering software costs. Great for remote employees, disaster recovery/business stability, rolling power outages, collaboration. Take this self-assessment to find out if your team is ready.