LOGIX’s secure, reliable and cost-efficient colocation data centers in Houston, Dallas and Austin deliver high availability-business continuity and disaster recovery solutions customized for your business requirements. All locations offer the following to meet your evolving business needs. Find a data center near you.
- Flexible space options from half or full cabinets to cages.
- SSAE-18 audited facilities to enable HIPAA and PCI compliance.
- Robust, fiber-based connectivity options.
- Flexible power options (110V, 208V, 20 or 30 Amp).
- Redundant or backup power.
- Cloud on-ramp with Cloud Connect.
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Fault Tolerant infrastructure and power feeds with 24x7 support from LOGIX US-based NOC (Network Operations Center).
- Biometric secure site access with private access cage availability.
- Reduce IT operating expenses and the total cost of ownership of your applications with a predictable cost structure vs. building your own data center.
- Quickly scale your data center footprint based on seasonal needs and company growth.
- Multi-site geographically-diverse locations to assure reliability and simplify disaster recovery.
- Fast provisioning with order dedicated bandwidth options up to 100 Gigabytes.
Colocation Data Center Services
Moving to the cloud can be easier than you think. It will help you reduce IT operating and overhead expenses as well as help employees work more efficiently and collaborate more effectively.
By leveraging our Colocation Data Center Services to expedite your migration to the cloud, you can simplify your IT management with a single-source cloud networking and storage solution, meet your security needs without incurring the high costs of constructing, and implement a data redundancy plan for disaster recovery and business continuity. Take our Cloud Self-Assessment to find out how “cloud-ready” you and your team are.