Find out if it’s time to take your phone system into the cloud
Is your telecom system ready to grow with business demands? Discover how a hosted private branch exchange (PBX) can help you scale and gain a competitive advantage with higher productivity and better customer service.
Advanced HPBX, UC, and UC&C Services
Simplify your phone systems with LOGIX easy-to-use cloud-based solutions that scale to match your needs. LOGIX Business Voice Cloud products support enterprise and small business operations while minimizing capital and operating expenses.
As the preferred fiber network provider to businesses in Texas and Oklahoma, LOGIX is trusted by over 10,000 of the most demanding firms for exceptional reliability and service.
LOGIX Voice Cloud Solutions with Hosted PBX
3 options for each seat:
- Basic Hosted PBX - includes an industry-leading full-feature PBX hosted in the LOGIX cloud and unlimited domestic long distance calling.
- Combined UC - includes all of the elements of Basic hosted PBX with a soft client for voice and video calling, messaging, and presence.
- Compete UC&C - includes all of the elements of Combined UC with conferencing and collaboration.
- Feature rich options (caller ID, forwarding, hold, transfer, 3-way calling, auto attendant, voicemail to text, custom hold music, call recording, unified communications, etc.)
- Instant communication, collaboration, and reporting.
- Quick deployment of new phones.
- Rent or purchase handsets, packages available.
- Extension dialing & e911 service.
- Simultaneous & sequential ring.
The LOGIX Advantage:
- Flexible business connectivity options to support your evolving requirements.
- Lightning fast bandwidth with symmetrical speeds up to 100 gigabytes tailored to your voice and data needs.
- Reliability delivered through fully-dedicated business fiber network that is Carrier Ethernet Certified by MEF.
- Connectivity solutions supported by industry-leading Service Level Agreement (SLA) and customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Top-tier uptime ensured by the LOGIX Network Operations Center (NOC) which monitors fiber speeds and performance to deliver exceptional dependability.
- Texas-based customer care and service teams expertly handle your requests, install, and maintenance activities 24x7.