Advantages of Cloud Connect from LOGIX
Cloud data centers are expected to process 94% of company workloads by the end of 2021. As companies migrate from on-premises data centers to the cloud, data center network connectivity is the key to productivity.
Let’s look at some of the reasons why cloud connect is essential for your business, and why LOGIX is your best choice of providers.
The Benefits of Cloud Connect
Connecting your infrastructure to a public cloud service provider or private colocation data center demands a robust and reliable connection. Using a public internet connection can put your business at risk.
These are the benefits of securely connecting to the Cloud:
- Performance. When you can directly connect your cloud resources closer to your data, you reduce latency, which means that your applications will be more responsive.
- Reliability. On the public internet, millions of people using resources at the same time can create congestion, causing unpredictable fluctuations in performance. A private connection bypasses the public internet to deliver consistent speeds.
- Network visibility. A direct cloud connection gives you greater visibility into your network. If there is a problem along the line, it is easier to trace and fix quickly.
- Security. Reduce threats from breaches, data theft, data corruption and distributed denial-of-service attacks.
- Compliance. Private data center connections make it easier to meet most compliance regulations.
- Hybrid cloud environments. Most companies are operating hybrid cloud environments, using some on-premises infrastructure and applications. Data center network connectivity creates seamless integration to provide a better experience.
- Faster deployment. Hybrid IT environments can introduce complexity into the management of connectivity providers. When you use direct cloud connectivity, you work with a single secure connection.
Nearly 40% of decision-makers say that getting better performance in networking is key to their operations, according to the Megaport-commissioned Forrester’s Cloud Connectivity Buyer’s Guide. Businesses that are using the internet regularly for mission-critical business functions need direct cloud connect services. If your business takes advantage of software-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service or infrastructure-as-a-service, a private, direct connection is essential.
The Benefits of Cloud Connect from LOGIX
With LOGIX, you get increased security and low latency compared to public internet-based connectivity to cloud service providers. Your private connectivity will give you the high speed you need and the resiliency that your business demands.
You can choose from a variety of options for speeds up to 10 Gbps, which are scalable as your business needs change.
LOGIX Cloud Connect delivers private and reliable connections to major cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud and Google Cloud Platform. Leveraging LOGIX Metro Ethernet Forum 2.0-certified Ethernet services, LOGIX provides private network-based communication service provider connectivity for predictable performance and reliability.
You also get a scalable service that can evolve as your business needs change. LOGIX Cloud Connect can scale based on your evolving data needs or seasonal peak demand requirements.
Cloud Connect from LOGIX provides the robust and reliable cloud service provider network connectivity you need in today’s competitive business environment.
Data Center Connections
LOGIX currently powers 3,000 enterprise buildings, 10,000 customers and more than 100 data centers. LOGIX Fiber Networks also has its own fully redundant colocation data center facilities throughout Texas, in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston.
LOGIX offers colocation data center network connectivity; power redundancy to maintain 100% power uptime; and continuous, secure access to your data and equipment. LOGIX colocation data centers are carrier-neutral, which means that you can connect to multiple carriers for even greater redundancy.
Combined with Cloud Connect, you get a complete hybrid cloud solution.
The LOGIX Fiber Networks Difference
With LOGIX, you get all of these benefits along with the advantages of working with a Texas-based provider.
LOGIX operates a Texas-based network operations center that monitors performance and reliability 24/7 year-round to protect your data and keep your business internet running smoothly. LOGIX also staffs a customer support team that is just a phone call away. Unlike national providers, cable companies or other business internet service providers, LOGIX customer support teams are Texas-based. If there is ever a problem with the service, LOGIX has technicians nearby to address issues quickly.
LOGIX provides best-in-class network reliability with 99.999% uptime, flexible options, exceptional service from local LOGIX employees and fast response times.
You do not need to settle for frustrating response times, slow internet connections, maddening downtime or rude customer service. LOGIX provides exceptional service staffed by local people who are dedicated to helping you grow your business.
Contact the direct cloud connect experts at LOGIX today to request a quote for connecting your data center assets to the cloud.